Effective Leadership and Team Development (ELTD)€1093
About this course
In an increasingly competitive business environment, it is important for managers as leaders to take the responsibility of driving their teams and organisation towards better performance, organisational effectiveness and competitive advantage. It’s more than ever important to distinguish leadership from and management and why leadership is so important to a team.
The people who will take advantage of this course are leaders and managers of teams. Leaders in strategic roles who will like to improve their leadership, management and team building skills and achieve more organisational goals and objectives. You want to learn the most in a short period in a form of a tailor made interactive workshop style, the course is to be booked as three days in a row. It is possible to receive a certificate after attending this course and show proof of attendance.
Upon completion of this course, all participants will be able to:
- Practically distinguish between leadership and management and why leadership is important to a team.
- Professionally identify and apply a range of different leadership styles and the likely effect each leadership style have on a team’s performance.
- Identify the characteristics of an effective team, the advantages of and possible barriers to effectively working in a team.
- Analyse the role, responsibilities and authority of the team leader and explain how to improve own personal performance.
- Apply effective motivation and engagement styles within organisations.
In the vibrant heart of the Rotterdam metropolis you can find the World Trade Centre Rotterdam. It is a special (inter)national place in a unique building that meets the highest standards. From high-spec office space to high-tech meeting rooms, shops, restaurants and a wide range of additional services.